Use the following steps to facilitate becoming a member of the Regional or Tennessee Clinical Placement Partnership! We offer 3 different partnership levels:
- Full: This level is for most of our partners and includes full access and use of OrientPro and PlacementPro. Partnership fees include an initial set up charge and are based upon either the average daily census of a facility or the student/clinical instructor headcount for schools.
- Associate: This level is commonly used for partners that only need access to OrientPro. Many of our allied healthcare partners fall into this category when PlacementPro is not used for clinical placement management. Facilities can also use OrientPro for onboarding of students when a placement management tool is not needed. Partnership fees include an initial set up charge and are based upon either the average daily census of a facility or the student/clinical instructor headcount for schools.
- Managed: This level is for schools that are outside of the region and only have a few students per academic year using a TCPS Facility partner for clinical placement. This level includes full access to OrientPro and our TCPS Onboarding Manager will facilitate the student’s/instructor’s clinical requirements and placements through PlacementPro. Partnership fees include an initial set up charge and are based upon the student/clinical instructor headcount for the school.
Feel free to Contact TCPS to get a quote for your partnership fee.
Step 2: Submit the signed Partnership Agreement to the TCPP via the Tennessee Clinical Placement System℠. Allied Health Schools may join as an Associate Partner. See the TCPS Bylaws for details.
1. Email the signed Partnership Agreement as noted on the agreement (preferred method) –OR —
2. Fax the signed Partnership Agreement to 615-691-6180 –OR —
3. Mail the signed Agreement to: Tennessee Clinical Placement System PO Box 331562 Murfreesboro, TN 37133
A signed copy of the agreement will be returned via email to the TCPS representatives that will be established by completing the Partner Profile below!
Step 3: Complete the initial Partner Profile that includes basic demographic information required for invoicing. This link opens in a new browser window. Close the window to return!
The completion of these steps will generate an invoice that will be sent to those individuals listed in the Partner Profile. After payment of the invoice, partners will be contacted with access information for the various clinical onboarding tools and partner only components of the website.